Monday, September 21, 2009

New Jewelry

Check out my new added Halloween Lampworks with Swarovski Crystals. They will be selling for @15.00 a pair at the Walkerville Trade Centre at the check out counter starting this week.....again open Wed thru Saturday.

The Swarovski Christmas Series will be a little bit more in cost because as you must know these are not cheap.... to add to my life theme of my jewelry they represent the "feel better" attribute of the Quartz family and the colour associated meaning. These meaning and purposes are free at my booth or just contact me and I will gladly assist you in what this stuff all means.
Swarovski Tree Earrings are $35.00
Swarovski Tree Pendants are $20.00
Swarovski Snowmen Earrings are $30.00

If you do not live in the area contact me and arrangements can be made.
thanks gifts I have received and can only give back....bless you and thank you guys for your support and emails....I am on Twitter now tooo...

No comments: